About the Recipe
1 ½ cups cooked chickpeas drained and rinsed (about 1 can)
1 Cup sliced mushroom
1 Cup sliced carrots
1 Cup of corn
1 Large red onion
1 Red pepper seeded and diced
2 Tablespoons Amor ( dry adobo)
2 Tablespoons lime juice
1 ½ cups cooked quinoa (cooked according to package instructions)
1 Large tomato seeded and diced
1 Jalapeno seeded and diced (optional)
2 Tablespoons cilantro chopped fine
Simple, delicious and so refreshing. It's made of red quinoa, chickpeas, roasted carrots, roasted roasted mushrooms, peas, red onion, tomatoes and greens. Served with simple line vinaigrette.
2 Tablespoons li1ne juice
1 Teaspoon agave nectar or maple syrup
Combine lime juice, olive oil and agave nectar in a small bowl, salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a rimmed
baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In bowl combine chickpeas, corn, red pepper, carrots, mushrooms , Amor seasoning, fresh crushed garlic, salt and pepper.
3. Toss until well combined. Roast for 35 to 45 minutes, stirring often to prevent the vegetables from burning.
4. In a large bowl combine cooked quinoa, tomatoes, jalapeno, cilantro and roasted vegetables.
5. Toss with lime juice and serve warm or at room temperature